Team Data ApS (t/a Team Data.) appreciate the concerns you may have about how your data is stored, transmitted and used by companies. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws and want you to feel confident that we are upholding your data privacy rights.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We aim to ensure that the information we collect is the minimum required for the purposes of our business. Depending on how you interact with us, we collect, use, store and transfer a variety of personal information as follows:
- Personal details about you and your colleagues who contact us via business communication, phone, mail, email or by registering for one of our events (webinars, seminars, ..) or at our booth at a conference.
- This information where made available is: name, business address, business phone(s), business title, expertise in technical subsystems (e.g. z/OS, CICS, DB2, SMS, …)
- additional information you may provide (in the message/questions box)
- Records of your interactions with us via phone / email / mail / website / feedback;
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect your personal details mostly when you contact us by phone, mail, email or via an enquiry form on our website or by providing us with feedback/details at our booth at an event/conference or at business meetings. We may supplement this with any information freely available on the internet (and published by you in effect).
We as a company do not collect information about your browsing activity when you use our website (but we cannot stop Search Engine companies so please be aware of your own browser settings).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use these details to provide you with appropriate SUPPORT, information on products and services as per your requests and expression of interest, and also occasional marketing information if we believe it may be of interest to your specialty area.
We would like to keep you regularly informed of our latest webinars/products/services that we think might be of interest/relevance to you. We may send you marketing based upon our business to business relationship or if we believe you have provided us with your consent in the past and then have not asked us not to send information at any time in the past.
Much of our campaigns include free education and market updates that are of general benefit to IT departments, and often not products/services related.
Opt-out of marketing at any time
You can ask us not to send you marketing or indeed any mail/email/phone contact, at any time, by sending on an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the header to email@example.com or directly to the sender of our email/mail you received or by contacting us directly. We will normally respond within 1 working day with confirmation of your request.
We will continue to give you an opportunity to manage your preferences about receiving marketing communications each time we contact you.
WHEN MIGHT WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF TEAM DATA
We may disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- companies that are owners of the Software we supply to you for SUPPORT purposes only which are located in EU and the US;
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: technical and customer support services which are located in the EU; marketing services which are located in the EU; and operational tooling services which are located in the EU. Also
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT Team Data are committed to the responsible processing of personal data and may update our policies and procedures as necessary to comply with General Data Protection Regulations. This statement will be updated accordingly.